Constructed in the late 1920s, it opened for business in 1932 and the original dressing rooms, tiles and layout are true to the time of construction. After decades under family ownership, Ole Magnus Kikut took over and started the meticulous process of enhancing and updating the spa without changing the layout or the core structure. And what a success it has been. Since the spa has been around for nearly 100 years, much of its clientele consists of families who have visited for generations and carry on the tradition of weekly visits.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our monthly newsletter by email