Welcome to Scan Magazine
The Magazine promoting Brand Scandinavia
Scan Magazine is a unique English-language showcase for Scandinavian countries. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Scan Magazine is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
AURORA: ‘Music is the one language we can all understand’
To a lot of people in England, the name and voice of Aurora might feel like the sound of Christmas. Two years ago, the young Norwegian artist provided the music for the iconic John Lewis Christmas advert, with a cover version of Oasis’ Half the World Away. Scan Magazine caught up with the singer about her new album, music as ...
– Rhys: An urban shooting star
– Tomine Harket: Being real and breathing better
– Rachel Brathen: The world’s favourite Yoga Girl
– Alicia Vikander: Hollywood's Favourite Badass
– Meik Wiking – On the secrets to happiness
– Marco Ilsø - the thoughtful Viking
– Sannie Whigfield with a tie
– Tove Styrke: ‘I call the shots’
Scandinavian Business Directory
With over 3000 business profiles
Interested in Danish design? Looking for a Swedish PR agency? Our unique directory gives you access to view our network of more than 3000 premium business profiles from all across the Scandinavian countries.
Business Profile Search
If you have missed the printed version of Scan Magazine, you can read the magazine online by visiting our Magazine section.Read