Welcome to Scan Magazine
The Magazine promoting Brand Scandinavia
Scan Magazine is a unique English-language showcase for Scandinavian countries. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Scan Magazine is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
Rhys: An urban shooting star
After spending the summer touring and playing for increasingly larger crowds in her home country of Sweden, up-and-coming artist Rhys is ready to take on the world. Scan Magazine caught up with her as she was navigating her way through the busy streets of Stockholm, a few weeks ahead of the September release of her debut album, Stages.
In the ...
– Rachel Brathen: The world’s favourite Yoga Girl
– Alicia Vikander: Hollywood's Favourite Badass
– Meik Wiking – On the secrets to happiness
– Marco Ilsø - the thoughtful Viking
– Sannie Whigfield with a tie
– Tove Styrke: ‘I call the shots’
– Liv Ullmann Living and loving
– The Price Brothers: Denmark’s reluctant chefs
Scandinavian Business Directory
With over 3000 business profiles
Interested in Danish design? Looking for a Swedish PR agency? Our unique directory gives you access to view our network of more than 3000 premium business profiles from all across the Scandinavian countries.
Business Profile Search
If you have missed the printed version of Scan Magazine, you can read the magazine online by visiting our Magazine section.Read