Welcome to Scan Magazine
The Magazine promoting Brand Scandinavia
Scan Magazine is a unique English-language showcase for Scandinavian countries. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Scan Magazine is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
Bo Bech: The honest kitchen alchemist
Having worked at renowned restaurants all over Europe and with cuisines taking him around the globe, Amager-born Bo Bech became a celebrated face of the esteemed Danish culinary scene through a stint as a TV chef and with an award-winning restaurant of his own. Then he went from ten covers to more than 150, and today, he is all about ...
– ANJA PÄRSON & FILIPPA RÅDIN: Ski slopes, catwalks, and a simple family life
– Rhys: An urban shooting star
– Tomine Harket: Being real and breathing better
– Rachel Brathen: The world’s favourite Yoga Girl
– Alicia Vikander: Hollywood's Favourite Badass
– Meik Wiking – On the secrets to happiness
– Marco Ilsø - the thoughtful Viking
– Sannie Whigfield with a tie
Scandinavian Business Directory
With over 3000 business profiles
Interested in Danish design? Looking for a Swedish PR agency? Our unique directory gives you access to view our network of more than 3000 premium business profiles from all across the Scandinavian countries.
Business Profile Search
If you have missed the printed version of Scan Magazine, you can read the magazine online by visiting our Magazine section.Read