Kristofer Hivju: from Norway to the throne
Rent a Finn
LANGELAND: Denmark’s long, relaxing and fun island
Welcome to Scan Magazine
The worlds nr 1 website and print magazine for those seeking to connect with Scandinavian lifestyle, travel and business.
Scan Magazine is a unique English-language showcase for Scandinavian countries. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Scan Magazine is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
Ten Scandinavian midsummer traditions for a real midsummer experience
1. Make a bonfire
In Iceland, it’s called Jónsmessa, and in Denmark it’s part of the Sankt Hans tradition. Both come with a good dose of superstition, as the Icelandic midsummer bonfire brings the notion that cows gain the ability to speak and seals take human form, while Danes use the bonfire as part of a ritual to repel evil ...
– Neneh Cherry: Still a rebel
– Ada Hegerberg: Remarkable full stop
– Mads Mikkelsen: ‘The toughest thing I’ve ever done’
– Helena and Sofia Mattsson: Hollywood highs and a vegan venture
– Bo Bech: The honest kitchen alchemist
– AURORA: ‘Music is the one language we can all understand’
– ANJA PÄRSON & FILIPPA RÅDIN: Ski slopes, catwalks, and a simple family life
– Rhys: An urban shooting star
Scandinavian Business Directory
With over 3000 business profiles
Interested in Danish design? Looking for a Swedish PR agency? Our unique directory gives you access to view our network of more than 3000 premium business profiles from all across the Scandinavian countries.
Business Profile Search
What are you interested in?
If you have missed the printed version of Scan Magazine, you can read the magazine online by visiting our Magazine section.Read