Welcome to Scan Magazine
The Magazine promoting Brand Scandinavia
Scan Magazine is a unique English-language showcase for Scandinavian countries. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Scan Magazine is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
Sannie Whigfield with a tie
When Saturday Night became a worldwide hit in 1994, Sannie Charlotte Carlson became known as Whigfield in all corners of the globe, and eurodance fans were miming along to the legendary ‘di di na na na’ line on dancefloors everywhere. Two and a half decades on, Sannie reveals to Scan Magazine that she started out wanting to be a fashion ...
– Liv Ullmann Living and loving
– The Price Brothers: Denmark’s reluctant chefs
– Hans Rosenfeldt: Back to The Bridge
– Martin Jensen: Denmark’s solo dance rock star
– Janove: Hard work, dreams and gypsy rock
– Everything there is to know about modern Scandinavian design
– Sofie Hagen: ‘Hashtag Blessed’
– Gunilla Bergström: With the honesty of a child
Scandinavian Business Directory
With over 3000 business profiles
Interested in Danish design? Looking for a Swedish PR agency? Our unique directory gives you access to view our network of more than 3000 premium business profiles from all across the Scandinavian countries.
Business Profile Search
"Let us work together. Great days lie ahead if we continue to transcend borders to benefit commerce and cooperation"
If you have missed the printed version of Scan Magazine, you can read the magazine online by visiting our Magazine section.Read