Welcome to Scan Magazine
The Magazine promoting Brand Scandinavia
Scan Magazine is a unique English-language showcase for Scandinavian countries. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Scan Magazine is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
Alicia Vikander: Hollywood's Favourite Badass
In five years, she has gone from art house to a-list. Swedish actor Alicia Vikander talks to Louise Gannon about transforming her body to play Lara Croft, her unhappy life as a child ballerina, and falling in love with Michael Fassbender.
In the luxury apartment of a West End hotel, the Oscar-winning actor Alicia Vikander is not quite feeling herself. ...
– Marco Ilsø - the thoughtful Viking
– Sannie Whigfield with a tie
– Tove Styrke: ‘I call the shots’
– Liv Ullmann Living and loving
– The Price Brothers: Denmark’s reluctant chefs
– Hans Rosenfeldt: Back to The Bridge
– Martin Jensen: Denmark’s solo dance rock star
– Janove: Hard work, dreams and gypsy rock
Scandinavian Business Directory
With over 3000 business profiles
Interested in Danish design? Looking for a Swedish PR agency? Our unique directory gives you access to view our network of more than 3000 premium business profiles from all across the Scandinavian countries.
Business Profile Search
"Let us work together. Great days lie ahead if we continue to transcend borders to benefit commerce and cooperation"