“Some actors say that their characters don’t change them; I don’t know how they do that,” says Sofia Helin in earnest. She is talking about Saga Norén, her character in the Nordic Noir hit series The Bridge (currently showing on BBC4), who is going through a difficult time in the third series. Scan Magazine spoke to the Swedish actor about the return of Saga, the refugee crisis and making sense of being...
Welcome to Scan Magazine
The Magazine promoting Brand Scandinavia
Scan Magazine is a unique English-language showcase for Scandinavian countries. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Scan Magazine, Issue 85, February 2016 is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
– Seinabo Sey: Serious soul-searching
– Ane Brun: The Norwegian songsmith goes global
– Måns Zelmerlöw: The Eurovision superstar with big dreams
– Sidse Babett Knudsen: The star of Borgen shines bright on Hollywood
– Åsne Seierstad - The fearless narrator
– Jesper Christensen - Danish master of stage and screen
– The Legacy of Marie Bach Hansen
– Lasse Hallström - An outsider looking in
If you have missed the printed version of Scan Magazine, you can read the magazine online by visiting our Magazine section.Read