She has reported some of the world’s most gruesome wars and conflicts from places few of us would venture unflustered. With an impressive cool she has narrated daily life in Baghdad, Kabul and Chechnya, and written globally acclaimed books about places that would perhaps remain unexplained without her dedicated storytelling. Still, even the most avid admirers of Åsne Seierstad know her best through newspapers, TV screens and books. Scan Magazine’s...
Welcome to Scan Magazine
The Magazine promoting Brand Scandinavia
Scan Magazine is a unique English-language showcase for Scandinavian countries. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Scan Magazine,Issue 78, July 2015 is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
– Jesper Christensen - Danish master of stage and screen
– The Legacy of Marie Bach Hansen
– Lasse Hallström - An outsider looking in
– Petra, Petra, Petra!
– Helena Mattson – from Stockholm streets to Hollywood Hills
– Laura Bach – Danish actress extraordinaire
– Robert Gustafsson – the king of comedy
– Edda Magnason – a Swedish shooting star
If you have missed the printed version of Scan Magazine, you can read the magazine online by visiting our Magazine section.Read